3. Had a GUTS full?
Great webinar with Samantha Mahoney and guest speaker Brianna Malone. In this webinar they discuss the enteric nervous system which is often referred to as our body's second brain. We hardly give two thoughts to our gastro-intestinal system because ‘out of sight, is out of mind’. However, having a healthy gut is integral to our overall health.
The enteric nervous system in our bellies, goes far beyond just processing what we eat and inflicting the occasional nervous pang. The little brain in our innards (in tandem with the big one in our skull),
partly determines our mental state and plays key roles in certain diseases throughout the body.
Some of the things that were covbered:
* Learn what the gut is made up of, how each part functions, and how you can support each part
* Recognize the symptoms of poor gut health
* See how your gut is linked to every other part of the body, and also affects your emotional and mental well-being
* Understand face-mapping and how it reflects what is going on in your body
* The gut microbiome and relationship with diseases
* The importance of probiotics and prebiotics
* The role of stress on the gut
* Elimination of toxins and detoxification
* Understand how our emotional states impact specific organs - and discover practical emotional release techniques
that you can apply
* Different diets and foods, and their impact on the gut
… plus much more