4. Soul Food
What a great webinar with my husband, Grant Mahoney.
Grant and I have been married almost 28 years and we love doing life, family and ministry together. I am passionate about all things health as it relates to the spirit, soul and body. Grant is a mystic and amazing seer and has some mind-blowing insights into the area of the soul (among other things).
1 Thessalonians 5:23, ESV: 'Now may the God of peace himself sanctify you completely, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ'.
This verse talks about the importance of each of our three-fold parts, that make us who we are. In this ‘Wholeness Exchange’ event, we will be focusing on the soul and what it looks like to present it blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Some of the things we will be talking about specifically, are:
* What is the soul?
* How was the soul created?
* Why is it so important to God?
* Why is it our soul that the enemy is after (The Bible is full of references about the fight over the soul)?
* How do you work on the soul to present it blameless?
* How does the soul connect with and influence the spirit and the body?
* Listen to what your body is saying about the issues of your soul?
Together Grant and I blended our knowledge and insights to bring you an incredible webinar filled with insight and revealtion into the Soul. Giving you relevant keys to begin working on your soul, so that you are able to present it blameless.