This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
During the last decade, there has been a change towards mechanization and homogenization of farming, which uses pesticides, additives, herbicides, synthetic fertilizers and mass-production techniques. All this is clearly affecting our health, and new diseases are spreading rapidly amongst humans and animals (Bird Flu being one of those diseases).
The World Health Organization produced reports to show how the use of chemicals and other products on food, coupled with the manufacturing processes involved, are actually a threat to our health.
If you have space for a few pots (or even a small piece of land), it is a wise decision to grow your own organic vegetable garden. Today I'm presenting you with various reasons for doing this:
1. You will not have additives in your vegetables. Research by organic food associations have shown clearly, that additives in our food can cause heart diseases, osteoporosis, migraines and hyperactivity.
2. There will be no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers used. These chemical products are applied to crops all the time regardless of plagues or weather conditions, and affect the quality of the vegetables. Pesticides are usually poisonous to humans.
3. Your vegetables will not be genetically modified (GM). Antibiotics, drugs and hormones are used on vegetables. These add no nutritional value and we end up consuming the hormones with the potential risks to our health.
4. Your own organic vegetables taste much better. The use of all of the harmful products listed above, make vegetables look more appealing; grow unnaturally big; but they also remove taste and goodness from them. Growing vegetables in your own garden, guarantees that you enjoy their natural flavors in your cooking.
5. Organic farming is friendly to the environment. Not using harmful products on your vegetables, ensures that you will not damage the soil, nearby water sources, or the air with the chemical components.
6. When you grow your own organic vegetables, you are contributing to your own self-sustainability and the sustainability of the planet. Small communities where members exchange naturally grown products, is becoming more popular. It provides great networking opportunities, new relationships and healthier communities.
There's a deep sense of accomplishment and pride, when you sit down to a meal that you have grown from your own garden and that you KNOW is safe and healthy for you and your family.
In summary, eating organic products means that we do not add anything else to them than they would naturally have. There's nothing more empowering than choosing and being responsible for what you will (or won't) put into your body. Grow your own organic vegetables - a few pots is all you need to start.
Triune Wholeness offers free resources in the form of: Podcasts, Meditations & Blogs.
To book your Coaching Sessions visit my website: www.triunewholeness.com
I also run monthly FREE Custom Healing Code Zoom calls. To be updated on when those calls happen, please sign up to my Newsletter using the link above, or ‘Like’ my Facebook page by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/TriuneWholeness
To sign up to receive Newsletters of upcoming events, click HERE
Stay in Good Health!