You are a three-part-being ... just like the Trinity. The Trinity consists of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. They are separate beings, but they are also One. The Father is the head of the Trinity and Jesus and the Holy Spirit are yielded to His authority. We pick this up in Scripture:
* John 3:16 'For God so loved the world, that he sent his only son ...' It was the Father that made the decision to send his son to save mankind.
* When Jesus withdrew from the crowds to pray, he ascended INTO the mountain of his father. Why? To see what his next assignments were. John 5:19: 'So Jesus explained, “I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself. He does only what he sees the Father doing. Whatever the Father does, the Son also does".
* Jesus knew he was there only to do his father's will. When his time had come to die, he prayed: Luke 22:42 - “Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.” Jesus was in submission to his father's will.
* When Jesus ascended back to heaven after his resurrection, he sent the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is also on assignment, to lead us into all truth and reveal the mind of the father to us. 1 Cor 2:10 "But it was to us that God revealed these things by his Spirit. For his Spirit searches out everything and shows us God’s deep secrets."
Our three-part being works the same; they are one, but also 3 separate parts: Spirit, Soul and Body. Just as the Trinity demonstrates that God is the head, so our spirit is the head of our 3 beings. Our Soul and Body should be subject to our spirit. In many instances, this is clearly not the case.
Paul confirms this in Scripture. He was a persecutor of the apostles of Jesus and had many put to death because they declared the Good News of Jesus Christ. He had a life-changing encounter with God and he did a 180 degree turnaround from his days as a teacher of the law. However, despite the encounter, he writes in Romans 7:15 "For what I do is not the good I want to do; no! The evil I do not want to do, this I keep on doing ...". This is our struggle today, and why it is so important to make sure we 'deal with our junk', so that we can present ourselves blameless in each of these areas.
Our three-parts are closely intertwined and equally important. We are admonished to care for each part individually (1 Thes 5:23 "May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ").
If there is a block in one of these areas, it will manifest in one of the other parts. Your body tells tales on what is going on in your soul; likewise, your soul tells tales on what is going on in your spirit. If we could learn to understand the message our bodies are giving us, we'd know the root to fix, within our soul or spirit.
We have done much work in the area of 'dealing with our junk' and have many resources that you might find helpful to assist you in doing this.
* Deal with your Junk: Click HERE
* DNA Realignment: Click HERE
* DNA Reconciliation: Click HERE
* Freedom from Freemasonry: Click HERE
Part of what I do as a Healing Code Practitioner, is to examine with you, what is manifesting in your body so that we can find the correlating issue in the Soul - and fix it. When the root is pulled up, then the tree cannot continue to produce bad fruit.
Triune Wholeness offers free resources in the form of: Podcasts, Meditations & Blogs.
To book your Coaching Sessions visit my website: www.triunewholeness.com
To sign up to receive Newsletters of upcoming events, click HERE
Be Blessed in your Body, Soul & Spirit